Choose from Four Options
- $69 for tapas and an open bar for up to 2 ($76 value)
- $109 for tapas and an open bar for up to 4 ($152 value)
- $159 for tapas and an open bar for up to 6 ($228 value)
- $949 for tapas and open bar for up to 30 ($1,140 value)
Each option includes:
- Four tapas dishes per every two people. See the menu.
- 90-minute open bar includes house red wine, white wine, champagne, Bacro Beer, and sangria
When you walk into Bacaro, you're literally surrounded by wine. Look up and you'll see countless bottles encased in a glass display in the ceiling; look ahead and you'll see dozens more standing in neat rows behind the bar. A list of international, small-production wines fills one wall, scrawled on a chalkboard like a PTA's happy-hour menu. Rounding out the constantly changing selection is house-made sangria and an equally impressive lineup of international craft beers.
Executive chef Lior Hillel, who honed his skills at New York's illustrious Jean-Georges, prepares a menu that vibes with the focus on wine. Italian-style cicchetti—small-plate servings similar to tapas—are served in hot and cold varieties, ranging from poached shrimp in a citrus-chili sauce to a lamb-stuffed eggplant topped with lemon-garlic emulsion. These inventive sauces are some of the best parts of each dish, as the restaurant bottles and sells them both onsite and at Whole Foods and other local retailers.
2308 S Union Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90007