All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 21, 2012
Reviewed October 21, 2012
Reviewed October 17, 2012
What You'll Get
Few things are as satisfying as a good meal or the thrum of a crossbow as it sends a bolt into a ham. Hit the spot with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$15 for a pub lunch for two (up to a $30.25 value)
$27 for a pub lunch for four (up to a $60.50 value)
Lunch includes the following for each pair:
- Two sandwiches, wraps, burgers, or hot dogs, such as the Tampa hot dog with traditional cuban-sandwich toppings or the blue-cheese bacon burger (up to an $18 value)
- One order of fries (a $2.25 value)
- Two draft beers (up to a $10 value)
$29 for a four-course dinner for two (up to a $61.30 value)
$55 for a four-course dinner for four (up to a $122.60 value)
Dinner includes the following for each pair:
- One shared appetizer, such as spinach-artichoke wontons or nachos topped with barbecue chicken (up to a $7.25 value)
- Two house salads (a $9.90 value)
- Two entrees, sandwiches, wraps, or burgers, such as cheese ravioli with meat or alfredo sauce or Black Angus beef sirloin with grilled vegetables (up to a $39.90 value)
- One shared dessert, such as carrot cake or cheesecake (a $4.25 value)
Back 9 Café
Diners at the Back 9 Café eat in full view of a driving range and its lake. Surrounded by country-club atmosphere, they sip and dine under the glow of four 55-inch high-definition TVs screening football, professional miming, and other live sports. Backed by rustic cabinets, bartenders pour draft beers late into the night at a hardwood bar. The Café's 4,000 sq. foot restaurant and banquet rooms provide ample space for parties, weddings, and private events. Meanwhile, chefs fill the indoor dining space with the aromas of chicken wings basted in four types of sauce, Black Angus steaks, pastas, and eclectic pizzas. They also fashion a handful of their recipes to reflect different regions, wrapping hot dogs in Cuban- and Chicago-style toppings and piling burgers with New York and Southwestern flavors. Dining-room sounds mingle with music from live bands and karaoke and waft outside to the patio, where a tiki bar stands beside a resort pool, welcoming visitors to drink under the stars or cool their palates after fire-breathing competitions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for appetizer sampler. 10 wings may be substituted for appetizer. Additional charge applies for double or triple burgers. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with any other offer. Not valid on special events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.