Participants enjoy one full glass of their choice of sangria; red, white or limoncello, while listening to live music
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The Mother’s Day Sangria weekend features free samples of Angry Orchard ciders, “The Bus” food truck, live music by Smokin Buddie Steve, fire pits and picnic area, volleyball, cornhole, chess, and more.
- What’s included: a glass of red, white, or limoncello sangria per person.
- Full wine tasting available for purchase, along with wine by the glass, NYS beer, cider, and sangria.
- Dates and times: May 11 and May 12, 2019 at 12 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Must be 21+ years of age to sample or purchase wine.
- Pets allowed; must be on leash at all times.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 12, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservations are necessary only for groups of 10 or more. Must be 21+ years of age to sample or purchase wine. Redeemable May 11 or 12. Operates in all weather conditions. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Baldwin Vineyards
More than thirty years ago, Patricia and Jack Baldwin plunged the stakes of their first vineyard into the fertile soil of their newly purchased parcel of land. By 1985, the couple was hard at work building the foundation for what was becoming a successful microwinery and began to create a many different varietals, from their velvety chardonnay to their tart black-raspberry wine. Today, the vineyard produces more than 15 wines, including spiced apple and the beloved strawberry wine, which has won Best Fruit Wine at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition several times. Baldwin Vineyards also sponsors a Strawberry, Chocolate & Wine Festival, which showcases the pairing of its wines with desserts during tastings. Baldwin Vineyards is a second-generation winery, now owned and operated by Pat and Jack's daughter Wendy and her husband Alex.