Sports bar with a relaxing vibe treats customers to succulent burgers, tasty pub pretzels, and refreshing beer
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Type of food: American pub grub
- See the full food, beer, and drink menus.
- Must-try dish: Bavarian-style sausage
- Atmosphere: a sports bar with a relaxing vibe
- Restaurant is known for cooking food on a custom beechwood grill
- Valid for lunch and dinner; dine-in and carryout
- Must be 21 to receive alcoholic beverages
- Not valid during large sporting events
About Beer Park
Beer Park offers cold beers, cocktails and reimagined stadium fare along with incredible views of the Las Vegas Strip. A 9,000-square-foot outdoor deck is host to ESPN’s “SportsCenter” and other national broadcasts, showcases views of The Strip and Fountains of Bellagio, while a new, 10,000-square-foot indoor bar and grill features living room-style furniture and design. The dynamic bar and grill sets a tailgate party atmosphere with an outdoor, picnic tables and more than 100 beer selections, including 36 beers on draft. Named one of the “Best Rooftop Bars” on the Las Vegas Strip by Thrillist, Beer Park is a popular gathering place for sports fans and is one of just a few spots in Las Vegas to place bets outside of a sports book. Beer Park is open daily for lunch and dinner from 11 a.m. - midnight, as well as from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday.
By the Numbers
- 9,000-square-foot deck, which overlooks the Fountains of Bellagio
- 10,000-square-foot indoor bar and grill featuring numerous retro arcade games
- 100 beers available ...
- 36 of which are on draft
- 15 sports-themed cocktails like The Final Four, which pairs Bulleit bourbon with ginger beer and peach bitters
- 6 draft wines—red, white, and of course, sparkling
- 2 ways food is served: off the menu and from roving food carts around the park
Upscale Stadium Food
Just like its selection of brews, Beer Park's food menu incorporates an array of Budweiser products. That means diners can sip a pint of Bud Light Lime while munching on chicken drumsticks brined in Budweiser or waffle fries dipped in a Bass IPA cheese sauce. This delicious inventiveness is the most notable in its grilled options, which are prepared on the eatery's custom-made beechwood grill, atop an open flame fueled by beechwood chips soaked in, what else, Budweiser. Along with slow-cooked, smoked, and grilled items, the eatery serves a wide selection of upscale stadium fare. Read on to learn about a few of the menu's standout snacks:
- Mac 'n' cheese egg rolls: A blend of three cheeses and house-smoked bacon fill these tasty bites, which are served with barbecue sauce and chipotle-ranch dressing.
- Soft-braided pretzel: Like Beer Park's sausages, its pretzels are prepared Bavarian style alongside Goose Island mustard or housemade Bass IPA cheese fondue.
- Chili verde nachos: Tortilla chips are piled high with Montejo-braised pork, hatch green chilis, cheese sauce, baked beans, herb crema, and cotija for a hearty, flavorful appetizer.