Bond with a partner or friend during a relaxing side-by-side massage; soothing aromatherapy for individuals
What You'll Get
- Massage therapists’ names and licenses: Evelyn Chan #MA 65852 / FB 9750766, Wendy Sloan #MA 39306, Elaine Ferreira #MA61038
- Valid for new customers only
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
#####Better Body Spa’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Closed until further notice
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Better Body Spa’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Better Body Spa
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Love what you do and never work a day in your life! Our therapists are well trained and are here to help our clients to heal from aches and pains. People are hurting and stressed out, our goal is to help people look and feel their best, relax and renew. Massage is not a luxury, is a necessity.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Helping people heal, feel better, and look better. My mom has been helping many people feel better for over 10 years. I want to do the same for the community.
What do you love most about your job? The ability to help people. Massage is not just about palpating muscles; it's about the relationship you develop with the people and helping them feel better, allowing them to exit the world for a couple hours.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? Being specialized in pain management, usually the clients say they got the best massage and are leaving pain free. One of my client's review said, "Evelyn is absolutely fantastic. I have little to no pain in my hands after 7 years of agony."