Visitors can experience breath-taking views of the Las Vegas Strip and downtown from atop of a London-style double-decker bus
About This Deal
For Daytime Tours:
- Busses Pick up from the LINQ Promenade under the High Roller at 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Busses Pick up from MGM Grand West Entrance at 12:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
For Nightime Tour:
Busses Pick up from LINQ Promenade under the High Roller at 7:00 p.m.
- All Tours include:
- Full experience of LV’s best sights
- Live English-speaking guides
- WiFi on the bus
- Complimentary Big Bus Tours’ app with bus tracking
- Check the schedule here.
- Free admission for children 2 and under
Big Bus Tours Panoramic Sightseeing Tours
Explore the incredible sights by day and dazzling lights by night of fabulous Las Vegas in the fresh air aboard an open top double decker bus. You’ll experience breathtaking views as you travel down the larger than life Las Vegas Strip, passing famous landmarks such as the Bellagio Fountains. This tour also brings you to historic Downtown Vegas where you’ll soak up that old Vegas atmosphere and energy venturing through exciting Fremont Street.
Hop on our non-stop Day Tour (Red Route) for top-deck views of the Strip and Downtown Las Vegas. You’ll see glittering hotels and casinos, eye-popping Vegas landmarks like the Stratosphere and the Bellagio Fountain, and the famous ‘Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas’ sign. For a different perspective, hop aboard our Night Tour (Green Route) to discover Las Vegas as it sparkles in the evening.