Guides lead a 2.5–hour tour aboard segways, passing sites on and off the National Mall such as the Capitol and the White House
What You'll Get
- 9:30 a.m. March 9–November 2
- 1:30 p.m. March 9–December 15
- 6:00 p.m. March 23–November 2
- Departure location: National Mall, Washington, DC
- Age restrictions: must be 16 or older
- Distance: 6 miles
- Level: easy
- Weight restrictions: must weigh between 100lbs and 260lbs
- Notable sights: White House, some fun off-the-Mall spots, and a ride down Pennsylvania Avenue
- Please note: Should a customer wish to purchase this for a party of four individuals, they must purchase two of the option for Two Vouchers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Must be 16 or older. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Online reservation required. Not valid on Thanksgiving. Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. Riders must be able to stand unassisted for up to 3 hours. Not valid for pregnant women. Bike and Roll reserves the right to deny equipment to participants at its own discretion. Valid only for Sites by Segway Tour. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bike and Roll DC
Run by three generations of DC locals, Bike and Roll DC sends Segway riders and pedalers into the nation's iconic capital city. Sightseers participating in guided tours are spirited through the District's many historic sights. Local story-tellers regale tour-goers with tales about the Capitol Building, Lincoln Memorial, the White House, WWII memorial and Vietnam or Korea memorials.