Like fishing for compliments, fishing for fish requires the right bait, the right line, and a friend who is willing to exaggerate. Reel it in with today’s Groupon to Blue Ribbon Outdoors. Choose between the following options:
- For $59, you get a one-day all-inclusive ice-fishing trip for up to six people (up to a $120 value) that includes the following:
- Shack use from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
All necessary supplies<p>
- For $149, you get a guided ice-fishing adventure for up to eight people (up to a $350 value) that includes the following:
- A trip guide for a full day (nine hours)
- A portable heated shack
- All necessary fishing equipment and bait
- End of day fish cleaning <p>
Blue Ribbon Outdoors’ expert anglers brave the elements to lead groups on fun, unforgettable ice fishing trips on the Madison Chain of Lakes. You and a group of up to five friends tote included poles and equipment to a shack that, like a speed dating table, is arranged depending on what kind of species you’re trying to catch. One-day trips include transportation to and from the shack, and general instruction on ice fishing techniques. Guides also lead groups of up to eight on full-day ice angling adventures within the toasty confines of a portable heated shack. Lines attached to baited hooks or wads of chewing gum lower into holes in the ice to snag popular species such as panfish, walleye, and pike. Guided trips include all equipment and bait, as well as fish cleaning at the end of the day.