- $24 for Brewery Run 5K entry ($45 value)
- Held at First Magnitude Brewery on Sunday, December 14, at noon
- Chip-timed out-and-back course
- Includes two FMB, Bold City, or Three Daughters beers for runners aged 21+
- Complimentary fruit, bagels, Gatorade, water and refreshments at finish line
- After-party with live entertainment
- Each of the top 25 male and female finishers get a commemorative Das Boot Trophy filled with beer.
- Proceeds benefit the Springs Eternal Project.
A Chat with Blue Sky Running Company
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? _Ever get tired of the same 5k race? You run, cross the finish line, grab a water and that’s it? Well time to step up your game! Time to go running with a clear stated purpose in mind- beer and fun! Help raise money for charity, meet several hundred new friends and have some fun in the sun. _
What is the experience customers can expect? _ Runners can expect an inviting atmosphere with a chip timed 5K race, giant Oktoberfest themed post-race party, free craft beer at the finish line, raffles & giveaways, music, authentic food choices, sponsors/vendors expo and a free pre-race yoga class! _
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? The idea behind starting a brewery centered running event was a simple. A beer loving guy and a running/triathlon friendly girl started dating and poof! The FL Brewery Running series was born and continues to grow to different cities in Florida and bring fun, competitive events to locations near you.
What do you love most about your job? _ We love that we get to have fun while working, get to work with an amazing staff and volunteers at each event and travel the state bringing together runners and non-runners alike for these awesome brewery centered events. We also bring like minded people together- you may just meet a future significant other at the post-race party! _