A pretty face can complement a sweet disposition or make a cruel practical joke even more surprising. Knock ‘em out with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$25 for a spa package (a $60 total value)
- Dermascope skin analysis, outline of customized skincare routine (a $20 value)
- Facial treatment, including masque, serums, and lotion (a $10 value)
- Complete makeup application (a $30 value)
- Complimentary take-home sample bag
$59 for a two-hour girl’s night out spa party for four (a $160 total value)
- Facial treatments, including masque, serums, and lotion (a $10 value per person)
- Complete makeup applications (a $30 value per person)
- Complimentary champagne and chocolates
$79 for a two-hour girl’s night out spa party for six (a $240 total value)
Blush Beauty Room
Whether gathering for a bridal shower, inventorying one's beauty bag, or getting a wedding day makeover, Blush clients are treated like the individuals they are. "We believe that the only brand you should be loyal to is yourself," say the staffers. It is with this belief that the team of style experts conducts makeovers in their serenely chic studio. Makeup artists blend pigments, line eyes, and punctuate cheekbones. They can also be commissioned to assess clients' own makeup bags and teach them to optimize what they already own.
Blush Beauty Room's stylish interior, friendly staff, and customizable selection of services make it the natural destination for bachelorette and birthday parties. Floor-to-ceiling windows, chandeliers, and vanity mirror light bulbs illuminate the silvery confines. There's even a lounge area where partiers can kick back and relax. And Blush's partnership with the salon next door means events can include hair styling.