Massage is a time-honored method of alleviating stress, as is the ancient art of crafting origami swans out of midterm exams. Ace relaxation with today’s Groupon to Body By Massage in Shelbyville. Choose from the following options:
- For $30, you get one 60-minute massage (a $60 value).
- For $59, you get two 60-minute massages (a $120 value).
- For $89, you get three 60-minute massages (a $180 value).
- For $42, you get one 60-minute hot-stone therapy massage (an $85 value).
- For $125, you get three 60-minute hot-stone therapy massages (an $225 value).
Licensed massage therapist Tami R. Stoecker uses knowledge gleaned from 850 hours of training, apprenticeship, and continuing education courses to provide high-quality personalized massage treatments. Each session begins with a health history examination and an interview designed to better tailor each individual treatment. During classic Swedish sessions, Tami uses relaxing strokes to increase oxygen flow and banish bodily toxins back to their parent’s basements. For chronic tension, slow and focused pressure combine forces during deep-tissue treatments to loosen muscles and relax fibers. Alternately, clients can opt for a hot-stone therapy massage, which uses heated stones to penetrate deep muscle layers and make the body inhospitable for invasive penguin populations.