PDO thread are inserted into the Nose and Eye brows giving the Cat Eye and lifted & pointed nose
About This Deal
- Polydioxanone (PDO) threads are inserted into the outer edge of the eye brow in order to lift it, resulting in upward tilt of the outer eye brow and the eye, giving the appearance of the cat eye.
- Polydioxanone (PDO) threads are inserted into the upper margin of the nose, resulting in pointed nose tip with the lift.
- PDO-Thread Lift: After applying local anesthesia, a physician inserts Polydioxanone threads via thin tubes into different layers of skin, which aims to lift the skin, promote cellular renewal, and reduce fine lines. After approximately 6 months, the threads are absorbed by the skin and the effects usually remain for 3–6 months more.
- Type of anesthesia used: local
- Who performs the procedure: doctor with 25 years of experience, certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- The procedure typically lasts less than 2 hours.
- Patients may experience minor swelling, but there are typically no scars or bleeding; minimal chance of explicit stretching.
- The procedure may bring immediate results, giving the skin a lifted, rejuvenated, firmer appearance.
- The material used is biological to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Need To Know
About Born Again Doctor
For the skilled staff at Born Again Doctor, the customer's well-being, safety, and personal preferences are a top priority. With its state-of-the-art equipment and a growing team of experienced medical providers, the wellness center strives to provide its clients with the safest and most effective beauty treatments. The services range from diabetes or endocrine treatment to general medicine to aesthetic procedures.