Teaching toddlers to eat tapas shows them how to share without throwing a tantrum or becoming anxious about identity theft. Dig into no-risk sharing with today’s Groupon to Bossa Bistro & Lounge. Choose between the following options:
- For $24, you get a Brazilian tapas meal for two (up to a $49 total value) that includes the following items:
- Three tapas (up to a $9 value each)
- Two mojito or caipirinha cocktails (an $11 value each)
- For $45, you get a Brazilian tapas meal for four (up to a $98 total value) that includes the following items:
- Six tapas (up to a $9 value each)
- Four mojito or caipirinha cocktails (an $11 value each)
Within Bossa Bistro & Lounge’s dining room, organic cuisine and grass-fed beef embellish authentic Brazilian small plates. Soft lighting and music wash over diners as they swap bites of the mandioca frita’s crispy yucca fries and cilantro sauce for morsels of beef tenderloin, testing out their water wings in a kalamata olive sauce atop the Xadrezinho plate. Spinach collard greens and mozzarella flood mouths that bite into bolinho de arroz rice croquettes drizzled with marinara sauce. While patrons nosh, they clink mojito and caipirinha cocktails in celebration of first anniversaries or second successful interactions with curmudgeonly neighbors.
Bossa Bistro & Lounge dedicates its first floor to feasting with banquettes, tables, and a large bar clustered under soaring ceilings while live musicians pump out melodies Tuesday through Sunday from the confines of a window alcove. Soft candlelight permeates a scarlet-drenched second floor flecked with tables encircled by couches, burlap benches, and a protective caravan of covered wagons. Meanwhile, a small bar points imbibers toward a separate room where DJs spin beats on weekend evenings, and rotating art exhibits blanket exposed brick walls.
2463 18th St NW
Washington, DC 20009