What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $25 for Washington’s Footsteps Tour For 1 Person ($50 value)
- $49 for Washington’s Footsteps Tour For 2 People ($100 value)
- $30 for Valley Forge Tour For 1 Person ($60 value)
- $59 for Valley Forge Tour For 2 People ($120 value)
- $50 for Washington’s Footsteps and Valley Forge Tours for 1 Person ($100 value)
- $99 for Washington’s Footsteps and Valley Forge Tours for 2 People ($200 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 15, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Bow Tie Tours
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Our guides are not actors. They have passed a rigorous examination to show they have the knowledge and passion to make your tour an unforgettable experience.
What is the experience customers can expect?
You can expect a tour that is both fun and informative. We enjoy touring with individuals of different ages and backgrounds and bringing history to the people we serve.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I traveled the country and wrote a book about the many historical sites I visited. Returning home, it occurred to me that the tours of Philadelphia had sometimes been disappointing. I decided to offer the kind of interesting and stimulating tours in Philadelphia that I had experienced elsewhere.
What do you love most about your job?
I love engaging in my passion for history with all types of different people. There is nothing more exciting to me than seeing somebody become engaged over the most amazing historical sites of my city Philadelphia.