Thrill-seekers can enjoy a fast ride down the Snowflex tubing slope
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Snowflex tube length: 400 feet
- Open daily 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Branson Zipline at Wolfe Mountain
With the hazy, heavily-forested Ozarks as a backdrop, Branson Zipline at Wolfe Mountain offers quite a view. Their various tour packages, with up to seven ziplines and 10 suspension bridges, provide stunning views of the area's landscape along with thrilling rides for brave adventurers. Their trained and ACCT-certified guides, meanwhile, ensure an organized and safe environment while also providing bits of knowledge about the surrounding area.
In addition to ziplining, their Snowflex Park lets guests race over 400 feet downhill on a synthetic tubing run. The high-performance snow surface lets both kids and adults alike experience a riveting sledding experience while leaving the parkas and snow boots behind.
- Ozarks Explorer Canopy Tour: Featuring a 40' free fall (optional), this tour lasts about 2–3 hours, and is perfect for any size group or party. With 7 ziplines and 10 suspension bridges, the obstacles provide a fun excursion through the canopy.
- Flying Prospector: an easy-going tour complete with four ziplines and seven suspension bridges all for travelers just looking to enjoy the view
- Avalanche Tour: exciting adventure that includes a 40-foot dynamite drop free fall and snowflex tubing all in less than two hours
- Blue Streak Fast Line: thrill-seekers delight featuring heights of over 150 feet along with a 100 foot free fall at the end of the tour