Patrons can learn about producing beer and see the brewing process behind the scenes as well as sip on crafted beer and play trivia
What You'll Get
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older
- Must wear closed-toe shoes
- What’s included:
- Introduction to the ingredients in beer and their contribution to the rise of craft beer in the Pacific Northwest
- Tastings provided at every location
- VIP access behind the scenes to see the brewing process at the second stop
- Third stop with beer and snack pairings
- Beer trivia with a chance to win a prize
- Round trip transportation from 401 SE Caruthers St, Portland, OR
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Online reservation required. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Must wear closed-toe shoes. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brewvana by City Brew Tours
Just as nirvana is an ideal condition of joy and harmony, Brewvana is a state of beer-born elation. City Brew Tours and their beer gurus do the legwork for guests, making the attainment of Brewvana as simple as venturing out on one of their all-inclusive Pacific Northwest tours. Equipped with seating for groups of 14 to 44, their buses are operated by entertaining guides, each of whom boasts expertise in local brewers and beer history. Guests receive a handpicked selection of craft beer, snacks and food samples, and behind-the-scenes tours of some of Portland's most celebrated breweries and distilleries.