Weddings are full of odd traditions, such as throwing uncooked rice at the newlyweds and watching people kiss in public. Prepare for the weirdest event of your life with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $35 for 5K registration for one ($65 value)
- $65 for 5K registration for two ($130 value)
- $70 for one Groupon, good for 5K registration plus admission to Brides Vs. Wives Field Games for one ($130 total value)
- $140 for two Groupons, each good for 5K registration plus admission to Brides Vs. Wives Field Games for one ($260 total value)
- Sunday, August 17, at 9 a.m.
Bride versus Wives Field Games are all team events, such as tug of war, egg relays, potato sack races, and best team themes. While top ranked teams are given prizes, everyone walks away with goody-bags, t-shirts, complimentary food and drink vouchers, and an invitation to an after party at a local bar & grill.
Brides Run DC 5K
A runaway bride puts a damper on any wedding—but the brides-to-be in the Brides Run DC 5K aren't running away from their nuptials. It's more like they're running towards them; the race is designed to dissipate wedding-planning stress, and help brides work on their fitness regimens leading up to the big day. And despite it's name, it's not just for brides. The race, available in four different cities, is open to all wedding-party members, including grooms, bridesmaids, and the people who roll the rings down the aisle.