Drift past natural scenery, while relaxing on Delaware River aboard deluxe tubes
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $16 for a weekday tubing rental for one with a deluxe tube ($32 value)
- $30 for a weekday tubing rental for two with a deluxe tube ($64 value)
- $61.50 for a weekday tubing rental for four with a deluxe tube ($128 value)
Participants get into individual deluxe tubes for jaunts down the Delaware River, where they’ll sail past wildlife and picturesque rock formations. The river, which averages 80 degrees in the summer, is between 1 and 5 feet deep, and runs at a speed of about 1.5 miles per hour. Guests may upgrade to a weekend tube upon check in at River Country for $10 per person
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 15, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations recommended; subject to availability. Advised to call on day of reservation for daily weather and river conditions. Must sign waiver. Parental signature required for anyone under 18. Print, sign, and bring with your Groupon voucher. Guests may upgrade to a weekend tube upon check in at River Country for $10 per person. Not valid on federal holidays, including Labor Day. Visit rivercountry.net for policies Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bucks County River Country
Bucks County River Country lets water-lovers drift down the Delaware River all summer long. The river's balmy, 80-degree water laps the sides of Bucks' rentable tubes, refreshing tubers while pulling them along the natural current on a three-hour float down the river. Or, for those not as inclined to getting wet, canoes, kayaks, and inflatable rafts are on offer, where river days can be spent paddling, fishing, or just drinking in the natural views of the banks' natural rock formation and wildlife inhabitants.
Here are some details on the different modes of travel:
- Tubes: Each tube is custom manufactured with dual chambers for safety and comfort; tubes come in four different sizes and the Snuggle Tube for two
- Canoes: Fifteen-foot, eight-inch "Old Towne" canoes can fit three passengers
- Kayaks: Traditional "sit-in" style and "sit-on top" ocean-style kayaks available, as well as tandem kayaks, small, and large sizes
- Rafts: Inflatable rafts can seat two-five people