Participants can test their fear of heights in this outdoor two-level urban high ropes course aimed at children aged 7 and older
About This Deal
- Outdoor climbing course for kids
- Age restrictions: ages 7 and older
- Height restrictions: must be 42” or taller
- Duration: approximately 1 hour
- Please dress accordingly
- Available Monday–Sunday, 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
- The final group starts the course at 6 p.m.
- Course takes place rain or shine
About Buffalo RiverWorks
A sprawling complex nestled between two branches of the Buffalo River, Buffalo Riverworks describes itself as a waterfront, boating, sports, music and entertainment destination. Asking any of Buffalo Riverwork's fans what they love here might yield a different answer—from watching sports events to flying across ziplines and paddling across the river. Here, there's always something (or more likely, multiple things) going on.
- Events: Riverworks hosts hockey games on their outdoor ice rinks in the winter and summertime concerts in the same space in warmer weather. Their 6,000 square foot indoor event space has access to a flat roller derby track, martial arts dojo, four bars, and more.
- Adventure: A Covered high-ropes course and classic kayak launch means that no matter the weather, adventures are in store for groups large and small.
- The Ward: The river-facing restaurant serves up contemporary American faves with a twist—think burgers topped with bacon jam and tater-tot poutine, all paired with beers brewed in-house.