West African cuisine is enjoyed in a cozy and international ambience that offers a unique decor and diverse live music including reggae
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $16 cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Amount paid is an unlock fee to access this deal and is non-refundable
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for 100% cash back (up to $16) on the first purchase
- 10% cash back for each additional purchase, including after the deal is re-claimed
- Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 90 days after purchase on Groupon
- Cash back is awarded in the form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select ''credit'' when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Bukom Cafe
When the sun would set in the olden days, Ghana women would fill Bukom Square in Accra with the flickering light of their oil lamps, the aromas of their freshly cooked foods, and the jubilant sounds of their laughter as they served friends, family, and neighbors. Inspired by this nightly African ritual, the owners of Bukom Cafe continuously aim to bring that same communal and effervescent spirit to their restaurant, which has been serving West African cuisine since 1992.
Here, cooks joyously create traditional dishes from Ghana and other West African locales—including ox-tail stew, deep-fried red snapper, and tenderloin beef cooked with cassava leaves—that are as artfully plated as they are bursting with exotic flavors. And to wash everything down, they have a lineup of African beers and specialty cocktails, which may rope in ingredients such as mango, coconut rum, and freshly crushed ginger.