All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 11, 2018
· Reviewed February 21, 2018
· Reviewed February 18, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $85 for a wine experience for 2 with private cellar tour, cheese platter, and barrel samples ($250 value)
- $169 for a wine experience for 4 with private cellar tour, cheese platter, and barrel samples ($500 value)
- $254 for a wine experience for 6 with private cellar tour, cheese platter, and barrel samples ($750 value)
- $419 for a wine experience for 10 with private cellar tour, cheese platter, and barrel samples ($1,250 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Must be 21 or older. Tours are Thursday-Sunday from 11AM-4PM. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cantara Cellars
Mike and Chris Brown's story of Cantara Cellars starts as many success stories do: with a humble beginning. Back in 2002, the husband and wife team started off with just 250 pounds of chardonnay grapes that had been hand-picked from Mike's parents' vineyard in Lodi, which eventually transformed into their first 18 gallons of wine. And like most creative endeavors, the winemaking was a labor of love, something the couple doted upon, developed, and refined over the coming years. In 2007, once they had accumulated a huge amount of knowledge—and inventory of wine—the tasting room opened to the public, where visitors could relax, snack on small plates, and enjoy vinos by the ounce, full glass, or bottle. These days, Cantara works with more than 50 tons of harvested grapes each fall, and crafts more than 10 varietals throughout the year.