Conducted by experienced instructors, boxing classes can boost coordination and concentration skills as well as improve strength and agility
What You'll Get
- These group fitness boxing classes focus on a heavy bag, agility, and strength interval training, providing a full-body workout.
- View the class schedule
- 6 Boxing Classes and Unlimited Boxing Classes for One Month are available for new clients only
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 6 Boxing Classes and One month of unlimited classes valid for new clients only. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Canvas Club Boxing
Canvas Club Boxing's group boxing classes combine bag work, agility training, and interval drills for a full-body fitness experience. Find out about their classes below:
- Upstart Shadowbox: this 45-minute non-contact workout incorporates bag work and interval training set to upbeat music
- Introduction to Boxing 101: an hour-long beginner technique class in which a coach covers essential boxing mechanics
- Ring Work: a more advanced look at footwork, boxing technique, and work with heavy bags and pads