Guests can select from over 200 freshly prepared dishes, such as fresh-carved meats or home-made pies, paired with unlimited beer and wine
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- One dinner or Champagne brunch buffet pass per person
- One all-you-care-to-drink pass (draft beer or house wine) per person
- One VIP buffet line pass per person
- Type of food: 200 dishes from around the globe
- Valid for the full buffet on any day of the week
- Fountain drinks and juices are complimentary.
- Must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages.
- Updated Dark Dates: dark through May 30, 2020
The Fine Print
About Carnival World Buffet
When you bounce from one station to the next at the Carnival World Buffet, it’s almost as if you're leaving one country and arriving in another. At this eatery in the Rio Hotel & Casino, the spread is breathtaking, featuring more than 200 food items from around the globe, from Italian and Asian to Mexican and American stations. Desserts are a highlight of the buffet—boasting a large assortment of dessert options all made from scratch.