Deep-cleaning process uses hot-carbonated steam to remove ground-in dirt from carpets
What You'll Get
- Service radius: valid only within The District, Prince George County, Arlington County, Montgomery County, and Fairfax County.
- Stainguard and deodorant included
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Appointment required. Valid only within The District, Prince George County, Arlington County, Montgomery County, and Fairfax County. Additional fuel charge may apply beyond that. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Carpet Boss Restoration
Carpet Boss Restoration brings clients' homes back to a pristine state with a variety of cleaning services. Though carpet cleaning is their specialty, it's just one of the tools in the crew's arsenal, all of which are better restorative treatments than giving rugs a Swedish massage. The team can also repair or replace worn carpets, use pressure washers to remove dirt from driveways and home exteriors, and clean clogged gutters.