Unlike visiting a new neighbor’s house, visiting a steak house comes with a virtual guarantee that you’ll be welcomed, fed, and trusted with knives. Make a hunger-halting house call with today’s Groupon to Cast Iron Steak House in Prospect. Choose from the following options:
- For $29, you get a dinner for two (up to an $58.97 total value) that includes the following items:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $19.99 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to a $5 value each)
- For $58, you get a dinner for four (up to a $117.94 total value) that includes the following items:
- Two appetizers (up to a $17.98 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $19.99 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine (up to a $5 value each)
- For $87, you get a dinner for six (up to an $176.91 total value) that includes the following items:
- Three appetizers (up to a $26.97 value)
- Six entrees (up to a $19.99 value each)
- Six glasses of house wine (up to a $5 value each)
Cast Iron Steak House's chefs hand-select cuts of beef and cleave off meaty steak slices each day. Begin with an appetizer of beer-battered sirloin strips or seafood cakes before diving into the meat of the menu—USDA prime steaks seared in a cast-iron skillet and gently slipped into a roasting oven and baked to juicy completion. The rib eye delivers 12 ounces of marbled-flavor carved from rib roast, and the 6-ounce Cast Iron fillet arrives bundled in a cushioning coat of applewood-smoked bacon. All steaks come with a salad and a choice of side. Alternately, break the beefy mold with the parmesan-sprinkled mahi-mahi or the Hot Brown—turkey and tomatoes sealed inside texas toast grilled cheese and swimming in mornay sauce. A glass of Mark West pinot noir or Bonterra chardonnay artfully complements a hearty steak or successfully ends a strict liquid diet of cranberry sweat.
Cast Iron Steak House
Succulent aromas and a symphony of sizzling meat emerge from Cast Iron Steak House's kitchen, where bacon-wrapped filets and rib eye steaks sear inside of cast-iron skillets. For each of these steakhouse favorites, the staff personally cuts and rubs aged USDA beef in-house. Though it's their specialty, the team's expertise extends beyond steaks, as they offer a variety of chicken and fish entrees. A side dish and salad accompany most main course menu selections.