Treat pain, allergies, stress, and other maladies with laser or traditional acupuncture treatments
About This Deal
- One Acupuncture Treatment
- Three Acupuncture Treatments
- One Laser Acupuncture Treatment
Three Laser Acupuncture Treatments
- Laser acupuncture: This therapy promotes the natural self-healing process and helps relieve pain, increase joint mobility and tissue integrity, and promote cell regeneration.
- How laser acupuncture works: Laser light is delivered at a wavelength of 980nm, penetrating the tissue and stimulating chromophores (photosensitive compounds in the cell’s mitochondria), which releases nitric oxide and helps dilate blood cells, increase the rate of ATP production (cell’s fuel source), remove stagnant fluids, and reduce inflammation.
- Typical conditions treated include:
- Back pain
- Knee pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Foot pain
- Other soft tissue injuries
Acupuncture:: Rebalancing your Energy
As practiced in ancient Chinese Medicine, acupuncture rebalances the flow of energy through the body. Whether being practiced in its traditional or western forms, acupuncture uses fine needles to target the body’s 12 meridians and redistribute energy. Patients look to these treatments for relief from pain and allergies, to stimulate weight loss, or even to cope with stress and its related symptoms.