One Pastry and Drinks at Cinna Box (38% Off)

Northglenn

53 Ratings

Value Discount You Save
$8 38% $3
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Over 170 bought

In a Nutshell

From the merchant: Pick the pastry of your choice (excludes pies) and choose any beverage (excludes Red Bull)

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

A Chat with Cinna Box

What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? We do not take any shortcuts in production. Our pastries are delicious because we strive to use the finest ingredients. 80% of our ingredients are organic, the remaining 20% are tastier than their organic version.

What is one of your most popular offerings? How is it prepared? Our top three items are lemon vanilla bean rolls, salty caramel rolls, coffee caramel pecan rolls. All rolls are hand rolled and baked daily.

What was the inspiration to start or run this business? I have a sweet tooth and a passion for cinnamon rolls and I could not find an organic decadent cinnamon roll.

What do you love most about your job? I love being able to design the menu and ask guests if there anything they would like to see on the menu and making it happen immediately. Baking was my hobby turned career and a culinary degree from Johnson & Wales took my baking to next level.

Customer Reviews

53 Ratings

Great customer service and real Good food.
Chris W. · September 29, 2016
Great food, hard to find location
Marge G. · September 17, 2016
Excellent excellent excellent food… Well worth the trip over there. I had an amazing cinnamon roll and my husband had an even more amazing quiche. Highly recommended
Tanya B. · September 8, 2016
Merchant Location Map
  1. 1

    Northglenn

    2154 e. 120th avenue unit A

    Northglenn, CO 80233

    +17193304857

    Get Directions

Let the little things in life make your day
15% Bonus Savings
Get an extra 15% off local restaurants, spas, salons, and more to use within 48 hours of your Goods order! See details
By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.
{}