Students craft and color their own blown-glass paperweight during introductory classes
What You'll Get
- Intro to Glass-Blowing Class focuses on basics of a glass-blowing technique; participants use the hot glass to make their first piece
- The pieces have to be annealed overnight so the client will have to return the next day to pick them up.
During Personal Paperweight-Making Class participants learn to melt in and sculpt a paperweight, getting to choose its colors and shape
- Class duration: 2 hours
- Age restrictions: Must be 15 or older.
Circle 6 Studios’ COVID-19 Precautions
- The studio is closed until September.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Circle 6 Studios’ website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 15 or older. 48-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Circle 6 Studios
Stained-glass murals, organically shaped bowls, and prismatic light shades are only some of the work done by Circle 6 Studios’ practicing artists, who share their glass-working expertise and aesthetic range through their art gallery and classes. Students in some workshops express themselves by applying and melting color and then shaping the molten glass into a finished piece. During skill-based workshops, students focus on a single process, diving into one fundamental topic such as learning to apply color to a polished piece.