Skating on this 12,000-square-foot ice rink while listening to seasonal music can leave visitors with valuable memories
About This Deal
- What’s included: TKTKTK
- Outdoor skating
- Open from November 23 to February 24, closed on December 25
- Valid during public skate only:
- Friday 5-8 p.m.
- Saturday 1-6 p.m.
- Sunday 1-6 p.m.
- School vacation and holiday hours:
- December 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, January 1, 21, and February 18 and 23 open 1-6 p.m.
- December 28, February 22 open 1-8 p.m.
- Onsite concession stand
About Worcester Common Oval Public Ice Skating Rink
Winter months bring ice, snow, and chilly weather. While this can be difficult for some, for others it means the start of winter activities. The Worcester Common Oval Public Ice Skating Rink is a space that allows experienced skaters and novices alike to take advantage of the winter weather. Located in the heart of downtown, this rink invites residents and visitors to grab their skates and take a loop around the rink decorated with festive holiday lights.
- The 12,000 square foot-rink opened in 2012, making it larger than NYC's Rockefeller Center
- The rink is managed by SMG, the DCU Center's team
- The rink is open from November-February with public skate and private rental opportunities
- Optional skate rental available
- Children under six skate for free
- Concession stand nearby