Choose from Four Options
A 24-hour unlimited hop-on, hop-off double-decker DC bus tour
- $35 for one (up to $48 value)
- $69 for two (up to $96 value)
A 48-hour unlimited hop-on-hop-off DC bus tour with a choice of three attractions
- $69 for one (up to $121.40 value)
- $139 for two (up to $242.80 value)
For the 48-hour tour, choose three of the following attractions:
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum- Get up close and personal with famous wax figures
- Newseum- A dynamic, engaging, and interactive museum of news
- International Spy Museum- An interactive espionage experience
- Bike rental- A fun and easy way to see the city.
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop
The 48-hour tour also comes with a complimentary night tour, ticket for the shuttle to National Harbor, and admission to the National Geographic Museum.
CitySights DC's signature double-decker bus tours of the United States's capital come which comes with hop-on, hop-off privileges—and there's plenty of reason to do both. Hopping on means informed narration in 11 languages, including Portuguese and German, and a break for tired feet. Hopping off is appealing too. It means leisurely exploration of some of the country's most important landmarks, such as the White House, Washington Monument, and Lincoln Memorial, whose beard grows if you stare at it long enough. Other tours cover similar terrain in different ways. On boat tours, passengers see the sites from the Potomac River, and on bike tours, they pedal themselves from locale to locale.