Botox can not only make you look better but feel better as well.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Botox is not just for looking younger. It can be very effective for treating migraine headaches especially in trigger areas of the head, face and neck.
- Depending upon the individual’s symptoms, 20 to 80 units of Botox injections are usually very helpful every 3-4 months.
- During a pretreatment consultation, a doctor will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 40 units of Botox. If medical staff determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Only 1 voucher per customer will be accepted by the business. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Clinic Femina
Dr. Scott Ross has been practicing medicine for over 30 years and now also offers Botox for migraine headaches, a procedure which can be very effective in treating that condition. Before asking patients to commit to this particular treatment, Dr. Ross and his team will evaluate your medical condition during a complimentary visit and advise you on your options. Other treatments at Clinic Femina include a full menu of plastic surgery treatments, such as breast augmentation, tummy tucks, eyelid lifts, facelifts, and neck lifts. They also offer ThermiVa for vaginal rejuvenation and treating overactive bladders. Dr. Ross also specializes in liposuction treatments and has been performing the procedure for over three decades.