Guided jet-ski tour allows riders to explore the barrier islands around Cocoa Beach and search for dolphins, manatees, and exotic birds
What You'll Get
- Includes gas and life jackes
- Weight max: maximum of 350 combined lbs. per jet ski
- Must be 18 or older to drive
- Must be 5 years or older to be a passenger
- Not valid for pregnant passengers or passengers under the influence of alcohol
- Not recommended for passengers with heart problems, severe anxiety, or other sever medical conditions
Choose from Two Options
- $87 for a 1-hour jet-ski tour of Cocoa Beach for one person ($149 value)
- $120 for a 1.5-hour jet-ski tour of Cocoa Beach for one person ($199 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Subject to weather. 24hr cancellation notice required or fee up to voucher price applies. Must arrive 30min prior to your scheduled time to fill out waivers. Photo ID required. Drivers born after Jan 1, 1988 must have a Boaters Safety Education Card. Card can be obtained for no charge at www.boatus.org/florida/. Valid for driver; additional charge for passengers applies. Must be 18 or older to drive. Must be at least 5 or older to be a passenger. Maximum of 350 combined lbs. per ski. Not valid for pregnant passengers. Not valid for passengers under the influence of alcohol. Passengers should be of an average fitness level for safe usage of vehicles. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cocoa Beach Jet Ski Rentals
Cocoa Beach Jet Ski rentals is located directly waterfront. We rent Kayaks, Paddleboards, Jet skis and Boats. We also have a full bait and tackle shop and rent fishing poles. We have changing rooms and showers and a rest room. Close to Port Canaveral.