Archaeologists examine ancient pottery to identify a culture’s preferred cooking methods and to determine which of its members was the World's Greatest Dad. Make timeless memories with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for $30 worth of studio fees and paintable ceramic bisques for one person. Today's deal covers studio fees, which range from $6 to $8; the remaining value can be applied toward bisques, which range from $6 to $70.
- $20 for $40 worth of studio fees and bisques for two or more people
- $35 for a 10-pass punch card covering studio fees (an $80 value). The card may be used for multiple people during the same visit.
- $15 for a Kids’ Night Out class (a $35 value)
- $20 for a Ladies’ Night Out class (a $45 value)
October’s Ladies Night Out class takes place Friday the 12th from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. and covers Thanksgiving turkey platters, while wee ones paint hand turkeys at Kids’ Night Out on Friday the 26th from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. See the schedule for a complete list of upcoming classes.
Color Me Mine Anchorage
Named one of the top 10 places for kids' birthday parties by Parents magazine, Color Me Mine's 1,750-square-foot studio brims with décor and fixtures crafted by its own staff members. These include custom-tile floors and a grandfather clock made from shards of shattered pottery. Patrons can walk in and browse well stocked shelves of ceramic plates, vases, and—thanks to an exclusive partnership with the magic magnate—Disney characters, to find party ideas, unique gifts, or simply a little bit of fun with friends and family. The hundreds of available pieces are supplemented by over 70 colors to paint with. Experienced staff members stand closely by to help with bisque or paint selection and answer any questions about materials, design ideas, or how to emblazon Tinker Bell with a perfect Mona Lisa smile, then glaze and fire each creation to forge a bounty of long-lasting keepsakes.