What You'll Get
In this class you will learn to use traditional crewel, textured and raised stitches to create depth and interest to complete a crewelwork mouse and shaded mouse. Techniques include long and short, turkey and raised stem.
Kit Contents: Appleton Wool, Linen twill fabric, needles
Equipment Needed: All materials are supplied; you may bring your own sewing kit if you like
Class Starting Saturday, October 17
- Saturday, October 17, 9:30AM- 3:30PM
- Sunday, October 18, 9:30AM- 3:30PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Embroidery classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, SF School of Needlework and Design, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Must be 14 or older to attend
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged, altered, or redeemed for other dates, but may send a friend in place.
- Must present CourseHorse confirmation email upon arrival.
- Purchaser name must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with CourseHorse and course provider for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
- Note, additional equipment or materials may be required or included in purchase price, see course description for details.