15 acres hold five themed paintball fields: woodsball, speedball, spindle, industrial, and urban
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
What’s included: entry, marker, mask, tank, hopper, chest protector, 200 rounds of field grade paintballs
Where you’ll play: outside field
Valid days and times: Saturday or Sunday, 10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.
Age restrictions: all players must be 10 or older
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Covert Ops Paintball
Covert Ops Paintball, LLC invites players to test their tactical acumen on five different fields of mock combat spanning 15 acres. Armed with air-powered rifles and paint pellets by the hundreds, teams of players clash in the dense cover of wooded arenas or in the grounds between massive air bunkers. The field's founders designed each venue to provide a different challenge and require different tactics; some arenas require both camouflage and stealth, while others reward nothing so much as speed and aggression, the same two tactics necessary to get the last Tickle Me Elmo in the toy store.