Pine trees and over 20 lakes are scattered across the tranquil 18-hole course designed for golfers of all skill levels
What You'll Get
- What’s included: 18 holes of golf and one bucket of range balls per person
The Fine Print
About Crane Lakes Golf and Country Club
To most Florida natives, golf is a way of life. That's why Crane Lakes Golf and Country Club has dedicated its 18 holes to challenging any level of golfer. Known as one of the toughest courses in the Daytona Beach area, it pins players up against holes that test their accuracy and shot-making skills as well as strategic planning.
- The course: The semi-private 18-hole course with well-kept, Tift Eagle bermuda greens hosts the Florida Professional Golf Tour each year.
- Its signature hole: The well-known hole 14 sits on an island that challenges players with a forced carry over water.
- The lessons: For those who want to develop their skills, National Award Winning Professionals (including Rod Perry, 2012 and 2013 National Pro Golf Player of the Year and Teresa Zamboni, recently named one of Americas Top 50 Women Teachers) offer both individual and group lessons.
- The food: After a full round, players can kick back with a beer and some casual American fare at Crane's Roost Bar and Grill behind the 18th green.