Choose from 18 Options
- $109 for a ring-making class for one adult ($250 value)
- $199 for a ring-making class for two adults ($500 value)
- $109 for a jewelry-making for one child ($250 value)
Choose one of the following dates for the adult ring-making class:
- Monday, June 23
- Wednesday, June 25
- Tuesday, July 15
- Thursday, July 31
- Monday, August 11
- Wednesday, August 27
Choose one of the following dates for the kids’ jewelry-making class:
- Monday, June 9, from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 25, from 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 14, from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 23, from 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 4, from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 13, from 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Come unleash your creative side! Creative Side Metal Works is a branch of Creative Side Jewelry Academy of Austin, TX. We provide a comfortable, fun, professional and creatively inspiring studio space where anyone can come learn, begin and build a skill set and career in the ever expanding craft of blacksmithing and metal sculpture. The Creative Side community has flourished over the years and now hosts master instructors from all over the world, year round, right here in Austin. With several courses a semester, students from all over the world come to immerse themselves in the studio and get hands-on with instructors. Offering weekend, week long, evening, and daytime courses that cover a wide array of techniques, students can develop their own approach and style in the craft on their own schedule.