This family-owned farm welcomes visitors to peruse a 6.7 mile corn maze, pick out pumpkins, and enjoy fall-themed activities like hay rides
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $14 for corn maze and Fall Festival admission for two ($22 value)
- $25 for corn maze and Fall Festival admission for four ($44 value)
- Hay rides
- Corn pit
- Hay pyramid
- Mini-train ride
- Straw maze
- Hay slide
- Photo ops
The festival runs from September 26-October 29. View the schedule.
Need To Know
About Cross E Ranch
The Hinckley Family has been farming Utah soil in one spot or another since 1867. They farmed land near the Sevier River, they farmed land that would become the Salt Lake City airport, and they farmed the land that is today the Cross E Ranch. But the Salt Lake City of today isn't what it was a century ago—many people now have lost their link to the land and their connection to their food. So to help reconnect these folks to the wide world of agriculture, the Hinckley Family hosts public events throughout the year, capping it all off with their annual Fall Festival. Read on to learn what you'll find there every harvest season.
- Corn Maze: New for 2016, this corn maze celebrates Utah culture with 6.7 miles of trail winding through a 14-acre plot. Actually composed of three mazes, the design includes the Wasatch mountain range, a beehive, and a pioneer family pulling a hand cart.
- Hay Rides: Tour the grounds and visit the cows while learning about the Hinckleys' history, or head out to the pumpkin patch to select a jack-o-lantern-to-be.
- Corn Pit: Basically a giant sandbox filled with corn kernels, this 20'x30' pit is a way for kids to have some clean fun while digging, tunneling, and pretending to be a stick of butter.
- Mini Train Ride: A row of little wagons connects to a tractor, which chugs throughout the yard between a tower of hay stacks and a horse area.