All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 14, 2017
· Reviewed July 5, 2017
· Reviewed June 10, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $74 for one 60-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massage with cryotherapy session ($125 value)
- $145 for two 60-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massages with two cryotherapy sessions ($250 value)
Often employed by athletes recovering from workouts or injuries, cryotherapy uses subzero temperatures to reduce inflammation, relieve pain, and increase mobility. During each session, guests spend two — three minutes inside a chamber cooled to -260 degrees. Though the skin’s surface temperature can drop, the treatment’s short duration keeps guests’ core temperatures at normal levels.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must redeem first session by expiration date on voucher, must use second session within 60 days. Must use cryo session and massage in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cryo Spa Louisiana
Dropping temperatures that chill the skin until its icy to the touch are a sign of wellness instead of winter weather at Cryo Spa Louisiana. Though the thought of voluntarily hopping in a machine capable of dropping to -274 degrees fahrenheit might raise some eyebrows, it's more than just perfectly safe; it's actually beneficial to the body. Whether clients sign up for 3-, 10-, or 30-minute sessions, they have the potential to enjoy pain relief, a relaxed state of mind, and even tighter, firmer, skin. Cryotherapy sessions ultimately benefit customers in a few ways:
- Pre- and post-workout care: Athletes and exercisers will either find relief for their sore muscles or feel a boost to their stamina and energy.
- Healthy living: Clients suffering from chronic ailments as varied as arthritis and depression may be able to find comfort from treatments that are said to boost the body's ability to heal.
- Beauty regimen: The intense cold of cryotherapy may also increase the production of collagen, which can lead to smoother, firmer, and more youthful looking skin.