It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes-in-one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for an 18-hole round of golf for two (up to a $24.95/person value) with cart rental (a $15/person value; up to a $79.90 total value)
- $75 for an 18-hole round of golf for four (up to a $24.95/person value) with cart rental (a $15/person value; up to a $159.80 total value)<p>
Cypress Lakes Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the week. Although Cypress Lakes Golf Club sometimes offers a discounted rate online, this Groupon still provides the most tee-time flexibility.<p>
Cypress Lakes Golf Club
Cypress Lakes Golf Club’s course was designed by William Amick to rise and fall across the natural landscape for 6,396 yards of fairways hugged by gentle waters and towering trees. Unlike most Floridian links, the course unfurls across somewhat mountainous terrain, where cresting hilltops can obscure distant targets, leading to blind shots that aren’t just the result of opponents kicking sand in your eyes. Fairways bob and weave around groves of leyland cypress trees, more than 300 crepe myrtle trees, and 500 lush azaleas, giving advantage to players who can work drives and approaches around the arboreal impediments. A circuit of streams ebbs and flows across the picturesque par 71, adding to the native obstacles and striking fear into the caramel hearts of hydrophobic golf balls. A roaming beverage cart slakes midround thirsts, and the club also boasts a driving range with grass hitting areas and a fully stocked pro shop.
Course at a Glance:
- Designed by William Amick
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Length of 6,396 yards from farthest tees
- Course rating of 70.4 from farthest tees
- Slope rating of 118 from farthest tees
- Four tee options