Photographs provide the only evidence that the past existed, aside from the outdated swear words used by grandparents, such as huckster and aw, chestnuts. Make history with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$59 for a 45-minute portrait session (up to a $339 value), which includes:
- 45-minute portrait shoot on-location or in-studio
- One 11" x 14" wall portrait or two 8" x 10" portraits
- Online gallery access
- Pre-shoot phone consultation
$99 for a 90-minute engagement session (a $500 value), which includes:
- 90-minute engagement shoot on-location or in-studio
- 10 low-resolution images on a CD for social-media sharing
- $50 toward prints
- 10 engagement or save-the-date announcements
- Pre-shoot in-person consultation
Photographer Emily Pattillo consults with her clients and shoots them for 45 minutes or 90 minutes. Both options include a one-on-one follow-up session with Emily, during which customers can order additional prints if desired.
Dark Room Photography
Emily Pattillo, the photographer of D.R. Events' Dark Room Photography, developed a passion for her craft because she realized how important it was to capture the memories she had with her family. Pattillo photographs family portraits, newborns and expectant mothers, weddings, modeling sessions, and high-school seniors. She prides herself on bringing out the best in her subjects, capturing emotions and candid moments as opposed to stiff, posed portraits.