Choose from Six Options
$99 for a five-hour Get Golf Ready program ($179 value)
- Thursdays at 2 p.m., August 7-28 (August 28 lesson is 1 p.m.–3 p.m.)
- Fridays at 4 p.m., August 8-29 (August 29 lesson is 4 p.m.–6 p.m.)
- Saturdays at 1:30 p.m., August 16-30 (August 30 lesson is 1:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m.)
- Tuesdays at 4:30 p.m., September 2-23 (September 23 lesson is 4:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m.)
- Fridays at 1:30 p.m., September 5-26 (September 26 lesson is 1:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m.)
- Saturdays at 1:30 p.m., September 6-27 (September 27 lesson is 1:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m.)
Four-week sessions include three 1-hour lessons and one 2-hour final lesson. Three-week sessions include two 1.5-hour lessons and one 2-hour final lesson. Click here for class schedule.
Range balls and, if needed, clubs will be supplied.
David Fern Golf
Teaching professional David Fern gives stance and swing pointers in an effort to make the game easier for his students. Situated on the Spokane River, the nearly century-old Downriver Golf Course welcomes golfers with a practice facility where Fern can identify their swing issues, while videotaping lessons for easy review later. To get an immersive learning experience, players can opt for a playing lesson, during which time the coach and student will play a round of golf. Along the way, Fern will cover the finer points of shot selection and course management, as well as how to determine if a bunker is filled with quicksand.