- $79 for five beginner golf lessons ($149 value)
Choose from the following dates:
- Mondays, March 30–April 27, 4 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Tuesdays, April 14–May 12, 4 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Fridays, April 17–May 15, 2 p.m.–3 p.m.
- Thursdays, May 21–June 18, 4 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Mondays, May 25–June 22, 4 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Wednesdays, May 27–June 24, 10:45 a.m.–11:45 a.m.
Click here for information.
David Fern Golf
Teaching professional David Fern gives stance and swing pointers in an effort to make the game easier for his students. Situated on the Spokane River, the nearly century-old Downriver Golf Course welcomes golfers with a practice facility where Fern can identify their swing issues, while videotaping lessons for easy review later. To get an immersive learning experience, players can opt for a playing lesson, during which time the coach and student will play a round of golf. Along the way, Fern will cover the finer points of shot selection and course management, as well as how to determine if a bunker is filled with quicksand.