Silver-, gold, and platinum level tanning beds build tan during 20-minute sessions; spray-tanning booths mist bodies in bronzer
About This Deal
- Spay tan type: airbrush
- VersaSpa spray tan with automated booths airbrush UV-free cosmetic bronzers across the body in less than two minutes while the color lasts for up to seven days
- Information about the tanning beds:
- Silver - offer lower-intensity lamps with higher UVB to help stimulate melanin production in a relaxing lay-down bed for up to 20-minute sessions.
- Gold - a combination of higher-intensity lamps with higher UVA concentration to darken your bronze in a relaxing lay-down bed or standup booth for 10-15 minute sessions.
- Platinum - beds merge maximum intensity lamps and UVA rays to deepen and maintain color in a relaxing lay-down bed for 12-22 minute sessions.
Need To Know
About Desert Sun Tanning Salons
When the staffers at Desert Sun Tanning Salons say they can fix your problems with a cocktail, they’re not talking about libations. Instead, they’re referring to a method that combines two types of bronzing styles. After lying in a traditional sunbed, patrons pop into an automatic spray-tanning booth. The idea is that the UV rays in the bed trigger melanin production and open the pores so that the spray tan goes on darker and lasts longer. Of course, customers can indulge in either of these options separately, choosing from a fleet of machinery that includes Mystic Tan and VersaSpa sunless tanning booths and silver-, gold-, and platinum-level sunbeds.
They can also undergo a session that doesn’t change the skin’s tone, but, rather, tones it. Red-light therapy drenches the skin in fluorescent light that boosts collagen production in order to firm skin & reduce the visible signs of aging. Other benefits include: Improved skin complexion, stimulates circulation, reduces inflammation & speeds the healing process.