Delicious locally brewed pints from a small brewery off Oracle Road
What You'll Get
- Two Pints Plus Tasting Flight
- Four Pints Plus Two Tasting Flights
The Fine Print
About Dillinger Brewing
Set against the poignant desert background of Tucson, Dillinger Brewing concocts thirst-quenching brews beckoned by the hot, dry Southwestern air. Thanks to its head brewer—an alumnus of Widmer Brothers and Nimbus who boasts two gold medals from the Great American Beer Festival—the roster includes a wide variety of beer styles, all crafted to be daringly, dangerously delicious.
- Desert Wheat. A drinkable American style wheat ale.
- Serrano Seduction: a saucy version of the Desert Wheat Ale brewed with serrano peppers and Hatch green chile peppers.
- Wild West Coast IPA: A hop lover's best friend - A classic west coast style IPA
- Hunny Porter: An American Brown Porter brewed with 36 pounds of local mesquite honey per batch