Families with children enjoy endless possibilities to spark one’s creativity and curiosity in 9 exhibition halls filled w/ science & fun
About This Deal
About Discovery Children's Museum
DISCOVERY Children's Museum is a three-story and 58,00-square-feet interactive facility and home to 9 themed exhibition halls filled with exciting, brain-boosting, and heart-pumping adventures and learning experiences to choose from. An abundance of fun, art, and science entices kids of all ages and sparks their inner curiosity to simply have fun and play with endless possibilities the museum offers. It's like letting a kid enter a candy shop but the shop is so much better on so many levels. Mesmerizing learning opportunities, kids squealing with happiness, foot-stomping around the floors with excitement, and happy parents—that's why the establishment has been recognized multiple times statewide and nationally for quality children's programming and creative education. DISCOVERY Children's Museum is definitely fun for both adults and kids.
Why kids and their parents love it?
- Kids can enjoy Discovery Lab, a new and innovative space to stimulate exploration and unleash creativity
- Interactive exhibits include a Fantasy Festival, Eco City, The Summit, Toddler Town, Water World, and many more
- Nevada Magazine named the state-of-the-art museum the "Best Place to Take Kids"
- The museum was named "Best of Las Vegas 2019 by the Las Vegas Review-Journal
- The museum was granted Travelers' Choice Awards 2020 by TripAdvisor
Quick look into some of the available exhibits
- Fantasy festival—Reisman Family Theatre combined with a life-size pirate ship to sail the unknown seas and shoot cannonballs. Imagination for sure reigns in Fantasy Festival!
- Eco City-—t's never too early (or too late) to learn how to contribute to a community and lead that green living. In the Eco City kids for sure will find out how to earn a paycheck and how to be environmentally-friendly.
- Patents pending—Do the kids have what it takes to create a sustainable design that would likely survive an earthquake? They use their own set of skills including invention, problem-solving, experimentation, and tinkering to find out.
- Solve it!—A great opportunity for kids to test their problem-solving skills and solve a mystery with a team of archeologists. Digging in dirt, examining evidence, analyzing DNA samples? It's all included and kids love it!