Restaurant offers a variety of entrees and decadent desserts, including Parmesan-crusted salmon and crème Brulee with fresh berries
What You'll Get
- Type of food: steak and seafood
- View the menu and prices
- Ambiance: retro Prohibition Era–style bar and supperclub
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in only. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dolce Speakeasy & Supperclub
- The Vibe: Flapper fashion and three-piece suits are more than welcome at this Prohibition-style club, which gives patrons a taste of the good life with an indulgent menu and lavish decorations, including saltwater aquariums and a floor-to-ceiling bubble wall.
- The Cocktails: The bar serves up all manner of craft cocktails, such as tiramisù martinis, Mermaid Water, and the Caribbean Offshore Banker. Those with a taste for tannins can order a bottle from the large wine cave.
- The Cuisine: The menu teams with dishes just as grand as the drinks, from the Roaring '20s Bruschetta appetizer to the NY Striptease steak to the housemade cannoli.