Restaurant offers a variety of entrees and decadent desserts, including Parmesan-crusted salmon and crème Brulee with fresh berries
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
See all reviews
13 ratings4 reviews
39 ratings8 reviews1 photos
I love everything about this place
5 ratings2 reviews
Cool experience ! Great service !
5 ratings3 reviews
A nice restaurant for a quiet supper with my husband. We went the night of the burlesque show and that was a bit underwhelming. I had expected more of a show than just one dancer. It was certainly good value for the money but I am not sure I will be rushing back.
13 ratings13 reviews
Love this spot. Fabulous wine list and excellent staff.
2 ratings2 reviews
Good food, great atmosphere!
21 ratings12 reviews
What an awesome concept, loved it!
8 ratings5 reviews2 photos
Very quant atmosphere! Food was good but small portions, which I committed on and they took our drinks off our bill! I Would go back and very friendly staff!
About This Deal
- Type of food: steak and seafood
- View the menu and prices
- Ambiance: retro Prohibition Era–style bar and supperclub
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in only. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dolce Speakeasy & Supperclub
- The Vibe: Flapper fashion and three-piece suits are more than welcome at this Prohibition-style club, which gives patrons a taste of the good life with an indulgent menu and lavish decorations, including saltwater aquariums and a floor-to-ceiling bubble wall.
- The Cocktails: The bar serves up all manner of craft cocktails, such as tiramisù martinis, Mermaid Water, and the Caribbean Offshore Banker. Those with a taste for tannins can order a bottle from the large wine cave.
- The Cuisine: The menu teams with dishes just as grand as the drinks, from the Roaring '20s Bruschetta appetizer to the NY Striptease steak to the housemade cannoli.