Skilled aesthetician performs professional microneedling treatments to fight photo-aging, acne scarring, and stretch-marks
What You'll Get
- What is microneedling?
- 12 surgical-grade stainless steel needles create micro-channels in the skin
- Recommended to treat photo-aging, acne scarring, and stretch-marks
- Can boost the amount of extracellular matrix in the skin
- Inflammation: platelets are activated and release release cytokines and growth factors and the granulation process begins
- Proliferation: fibroblasts, keratinocytes and epidermal cells divide and secrete growth factors and extracellular matrix
- Remodeling: skin tissue contracts to make a “shrink-wrap” effect on the skin
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Doors to Heaven Spa
Under the leadership of spa president Sandra Vascones, the corps of therapists and beauticians at Doors to Heaven keep clients looking their best with aesthetic skills that they regularly brush up in continuing education classes. Body-buffing services include waxing and cavitation, which helps patrons shed pounds by dissolving fat. Those looking to unwind can opt for massage, which deploys modalities as Swedish massage and deep tissue massage to dissolve stress that has accumulated in the body.