Created to help achieve a feeling of sensory deprivation, floating sessions aim to deeply relax and soothe the body and mind
About This Deal
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about floatation tanks
- Pod features:
- Evolution Float Pods by Superior
- Pod limits outside light and sounds when the lid is closed
- Equipped with L.E.D lighting and sound system
- Approx. 7ft long and 5ft wide
- Modern filtration system and ultraviolet light to clean the water for 15 minutes between sessions
- Amenities: private float room, wash and shampoo, blow dryer, ear plugs
About Driftaway Float Center
Clients can drift away, safe from the distractions and stresses of everyday life at Driftaway Float Center. Instead of strapping clients to makeshift rafts and pushing them out to sea, the center offers floatation therapy via state-of-the-art, light- and sound-proof Evolution flotation pods. Each one is filled with 10 inches of salt-infused water heated to skin's temperature of 93.5 degrees. Here, free of distractions, clients relax, falling into a deeply meditative state, which may help alleviate pain, stress, and other maladies.