What You'll Get
- Outdoor rappelling
- What’s included:
- Instruction about rappelling (abseiling) techniques and safety procedures
- Four-hour hands-on rappelling/ abseiling training course
- All necessary gear and equipment (ropes, harnesses, ATC for rappel)
- Location of climb: Upstate New York (exact location depends on weather and other conditions on the ground).
- Appropriate for skill levels: all, but participants should not be afraid of heights.
- What to bring: good sneakers or light hiking boots, bicycle or rock climbing helmet, backpack, snacks, water, sun lotion, bug spray, a hat, and sun glasses.
- Email email@example.com for transportation or other aspects of the course.
- Recommended to dress in layers.
- The season will begin in May.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Transportation to site not included. The season will begin in May. Registration required. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dynamic Outdoors
Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania. Trekking across the Sinai Desert in Egypt. Following the Inca Trail in Peru. Dynamic Outdoors specializes in helping New Yorkers escape their environment and see some of the natural world's majestic sights instead of the urban world's majestic chewed-gum mosaics. Not every trip visits such exotic locales, though. The highly experienced, professional tour guides also lead trips throughout the surrounding area. Whether this means going hiking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, or skiing, the guides invite groups to explore the region alongside like-minded adventurers.